Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Blog Love Part 2

The You Make Me Smile Award was given to me by Karen Meg from A Day in the Life. I wrote about her in my previous post. I would like to also add that she is a writer who is not afraid to share her personal history with her readers. She has told many heartwarming stories about her difficulties in conceiving, which I'm sure, people in the same situation find very inspiring.


I am giving this award to the following blog friends.


Joanna from j. lucy muses. She is fairly new to blogging and she started at least in part because of me. Sorry, did I mention it was addicting? Her writing always makes me smile.

Heather from General Blather. Heather is a fellow nurse who never fails to make me laugh out loud with her funny nursing stories.

Lainey-Paney from Life is Just so Daily. I have been reading her since the beginning of time. Her stories about her son are definitely smile invoking. She also manages to find the funniest cartoons to post.

Stay tuned, one more post of awards coming up!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG you changed your blog and blog name?!?!? I almost thought you were someone different! Congrats on all the sweet awards girl!

TTYS..Sand xox

joanna said...

Hey, thanks! Yes, you did neglect to tell me about the addiction issue. But I have to thank you... I'm so happy being addicted :)

Kate The Great said...

ooooo, I love the new background!

GB, RN said...

Awww, THANKS! My very first blog award...EVER.

I love the new look, too!

Lainey-Paney said...

Awwww. Wooohooo!
Thanks!!!!

I'm diggin' your new digs too!