Friday, August 22, 2008

A Stolen Minute

Hi, I have been missing you all! I wanted to just write a short post to let you all know that. I have been busy entertaining the kids alll summer. It seems I can't get the kids on the same schedule. If one has a playdate or camp, the other is still with me. I think I let my guilt as a parent get the better of me and have been putting my writing second to the kids needs.
I will be back to post more than ever in three and a half days! Both kids will be in full time school and I will have lots of time to write. I can't wait.
I hope you all don't give up on me. I really do miss you. Can you tell I have been drinking? I would hug you all if I could.
I'm in trouble now, spell check doesn't seem to want to work. Oh, well, I will just have more wine now and worry later!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you, too :-)

Enjoy your wine!

MereCat said...

Drink up, sistah! Looking forward to your return. We've missed you!

Ma said...

I've been drinking, too - so it all makes perfect sense to me. I always look forward to your posts, and I can't say that about any old blog.

See you on Main Floor....

joanna said...

I've been staying up waaaay late to get mine written. Maybe wine would help me write them quicker...

I'm looking forward to school too :)

Lainey-Paney said...

what? wait?
I'm supposed to put parenting before blogging?
...shit.
....I suppose I've pulled another Britney!

am1478 said...

hi, i love reading your posts....

Karen MEG said...

Have missed you too... summer makes it harder to post, so I totally understand this.

Looking forward to catching up!

Misty said...

I will set my watch for three days hence!

alison said...

I *so* know what you mean. It's always hard to find the time. See you when you get back to blogging.

hellomelissa said...

I LOVE YOU, MAN! NO, REALLY! I REALLY LOVE YOU, MAN!

ps. i've been drinking, too.