Monday, November 09, 2009

Oh No, Not Again!

Once again, for the fourth time, my Verizon Wireless device has broke! At least when I went to the store to complain, I didn't even have to yell at anyone. They told me right away that I will receive a new one in the mail in two days. So for two days I will be without Internet at my house. I'm posting now from a Vermont Welcome Centers free WI FI. However, I can't stay long because I have my cat Summer with me. We are on our way home from the Vets, where he had some routine vaccinations.
I'll miss you all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That stinks! I have no internet at home because I moved my office back to the Swamp while I get it ready t move into. Thank goodness for my iPhone!

Mike said...

We will see you soon!

Ziggy Stardust said...

I miss you too. I just took Sasha to the Vet also. She hates it lol.

Anne

Anonymous said...

That really is a bummer and would make me bitchy!! I'll be looking forward to your return:-)

Ann Imig said...

That is beyond annoying. Suzy told me to talk to you about the excruciating cortisone shot I just got in my spine for my sciatica.

Didn't know to go with the sedation, and just got the local.

BIG MISTAKE.

My doctor believes results are more successful if you do a second shot in 2-4 weeks.

Ugh.

Any thoughts you care to share? Thanks,

Ann