Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Good,the Bad and the Ugly...Hair? Pt. 1

I have been reminded once again by Lainey-Paney that it has been over 20 days since my last post. I was going to wait until both kids were back in school to start blogging weekly again but decided to just do a short one tonight. I have been feeling way too stressed lately to blog and thought one less thing on my mind would help. Of course I still thought of blogging everyday, but didn't feel pressure to post something. Even now as I am just trying to do a short non-substantial post, my 4 year old son keeps trying to get my attention, which is very distracting. By the time my kids go to bed I am too tired to write. Anyways, I hope to get back into weekly posting when T starts his second year of preschool next Wednesday!


I have been thinking about doing a post on all of my ridiculous hairdos throughout my life. However, I have had too many bad hairdos to only post once, so I decided to do one at a time. This first one is from the really early '90's if not late '80's. I hope you all get a good laugh. Maybe I will even eventually show a recent picture. I am not planning on doing pictures in any certain order. This one was picked out by E for tonight's post. She said "WOW, you had a really small waist". Had being the operative word.



I have a lot of pictures where my hair is swept back away from one side. WTF? Did I sleep on that side and just leave it? How about those shoulder pads? And we mustn't ignore the heavy eye brows.
Also just an FYI, my dad still has the same couch! He upgrades his computers and other electronics at least yearly but still has the same furniture. Yikes.

6 comments:

Ungrateful Little Bastard said...

OMG that is so funny. I had the hair to the side thing for years too.

(know what, sometimes I still do it too! aaaaaaaaaaa! I am so stuck in the '80's)

Your waist --- holy smokes!!

Anonymous said...

I love the way you are so casually perched atop the sofa, as if it were a perfectly natural position to be in. Yet, you are looking ferociously sexy with your side-swept hair.

Anonymous said...

That IS a small waist. I think the side-swept thing is pretty funny. I never could do that in that I had straight hair but I used to the Three's Company off to oneside ponytail on top of my hair. GAY!

Anonymous said...

When I was in high school I would have KILLED for your hair! That was the look I so wanted, and mine wouldn't do it.

You're so cute :-)

Andie D. said...

OMFG! I love it!

Lainey-Paney said...

I don't think I've ever even had that much hair at one time.

That's a lot of hair!