Friday, December 14, 2007

Dear Santa

I came home last night from work and found a lovely hand made Christmas card my daughter had made for Santa, lying on the kitchen table. It was written in her best penmanship, but if I tried to scan it to my computer, then upload it to blogger, it probably would not be legible. I typed it over so I could share it with you.

Dear Santa,
The things I want for Christmas are…
A labtop, fast inernet cervice, disney magazine, pencils, Earasers, a pencil box that fits in my desk, amercin girl doll, M.V.P. player, Hanna Mounta bed spread, and a snow globe. Also santa when you go down the chimney watch out for the fire.
Love E

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

A labtop and an MVP player, huh?

Drew wants a sellfone and a dertbik.

Oh, and a bowanderow and a puppy.

:-)

Suzy said...

Too cute. Those American Girl dolls are $100! Owcha magowcha.

Anonymous said...

Wow, she's got good taste.

I want a George Clooney bedspread. Do they make those?



www.surcie.typepad.com

Anonymous said...

How sweet to throw in a little concern for Santa's hind-end.

Gina said...

I want a labtop too!

Very cute!

Badness Jones said...

OMG - She's adorable! But she knows that Santa's gotta get you and me labtops first, right? LOL!

Oh, and I had good luck with a digital photo of the girlie's grocery list!

http://badnessjones.blogspot.com/2007/11/whatever-happened-to-dick-and-jane.html

Family Adventure said...

An MVP player...only the best, right?

So cute -- thanks for sharing!

Heidi :)

Lainey-Paney said...

***very cute!****