Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Cow That Was Mad

In previous posts, I have shared some of my daughters writings. Ant-One has only been writing a short time but has already written several stories. This is one of his earliest works but still one of my favorites.

The Cow That Was Mad

one day thar was a cow that was so mad. that he rect the gate. that was rite in frent of him. when the farmr got home he was so mad that he sole the cow.


Note the drawing on the bottom of the page of the cow being auctioned off! Batman is clearly being outbid by some anonymous dude on the stage to the right. What would Batman want with a cow anyways?

3 comments:

Alexandra said...

aren't those wonderful stories?

I have one about a giant ice cream cone that melted all over a city.

I adore it, illustrations and all.

Anonymous said...

Awesome storyteller! And an illustrator as well! Excellent!

Rebecca said...

Reminds me of a story one of the kids in my classroom wrote when I was student teaching. Something about a leprechaun and his shoes getting muddy. It gave me a chuckle.