Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday Sounds 6

I saw this band live back in 1987. It was the first and last time I ever went into a pit to slam dance. Well, not actually dance, just run around in a circle and hope you don't fall down. I did fall down but a nice punker, who was behind me, picked me up so fast my hands didn't even touch the floor.
Maybe this song subconsciously inspired me to become a nurse.
Enjoy DI's Pervert Nurse. Sorry I couldn't' find a vid with them performing live.

I'm off to work.




Oh and yes I did go see them on purpose.There will always be a little punk rock in me and I do have this song on my MP3 player!

5 comments:

Suzy said...

That song gave me the bends.

Zip n Tizzy said...

It gave me images of pegged jeans, blue mohawks and safety pinned ears.

Mike said...

I listen to some crap that makes that sound like the Beatles! LMAO! I like a wide variety of music, from classic country to some dead kennedy songs! I used to ski Killington, I love the green mountains!

Mike said...

Oh, I did not look at your followers, I know quite a few of them!

Karen MEG said...

Mosh pit, slam dancin' music at its finest! Probably all the flying bodies inspired you into your profession LOL!