Saturday, April 18, 2009

Stuck in My Head

I had this song stuck in my head for the last 9 hours at work, so I thought I would make you listen to it.
It was the last song I listened to on my MP3 player on the way to work, and it played over and over in my head all evening.
I do like the song. Hus and I saw Maroon 5 in concert because they were playing with The Counting Crows who we were at the concert to see. To our surprise, Maroon 5 rocked. The lead singers voice sounded deeper than it does in this vid. Even more surprising was that The Counting Crows, whom Hus and I have loved for 15 years, SUCKED! The lead singer didn't even sing, he just talked, and I tried to enjoy the show, but I couldn't.
I've been a Maroon 5 fan ever since.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd never heard of them before, but this song has a nice sound to it!