Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I Wish...Part 2

My last wish list had 10 things on it and I still want all of those things plus just one more...

1. A Personal Assistant, and I don't want a human personal assistant, I want a robot. See, having a person assist me would just take up more of my time because I would feel obligated to speak to them. Maybe I would take an Alice, like from the Brady Bunch, she did everything for that family. But, Alice had a lot of drama in her life, between her boyfriend and her frequent injuries, I don't have time to deal with an assistants drama.

What a Personal Assistant could do for me:

A) Every morning make, pour and bring me my coffee.
B) Make T and I healthy breakfasts and lunches. It is too easy for me to make mac-n cheese or hot dogs.
C) Record and categorize my blog ideas as I dictate them.
D) Type my blog as I dictate it to her and correct any grammatical mistakes I make.
E) Dust. I don't mind doing my own daily light housekeeping.
F) Keep track of daily schedules. We almost forgot about dance on Sunday!
G) Give me back rubs. Self explanatory.
H) Make appointments for me. I really dislike calling to make appointments.
I) Look things up on the Internet for me as they pop into my head.
J) Remind me to take my medicine.

Having a Robot to assist with these activities would free up my time so that I would be able to do other more pleasurable things like:

A) Sit and eat breakfast and lunch with T.
B) Play with T.
C) Finish painting my living room.
D) Art projects, scrapbooking, blogging, reading, watching TV, listening to music, make cookies
E) Help E with homework.
F) Make supper, which I do like to do.
G) Converse with husband.
H) Have sex with husband.
I) Talk on the phone with friends.
J) Email friends

I do most of these things anyways, I just want to not have to rush through it all. I know you know what I mean.

6 comments:

Family Adventure said...

Heidi - funny post! I am giggling as I write this.

While all are great, I particularly like C and D and I.

My husband would strongly concur with H on the second list :)

Too funny! Where do you come up with this stuff from?!

Heidi

Kellan said...

This was so funny - I also want a robot! I loved that first paragraph. See ya.

Anonymous said...

Use iGoogle. You can create a todo list on it. I have one of those big agenda paper thingies but ever since I discovered the To Do list on iGoogle, WOW. Now I just use the paper version to keep a record of what I did.

So every time I go to iGoogle to read my feeds, that list pops up, along with all the other things I loaded into it. (I learn new Spanish words with it too, plus I loaded in a dictionary and a thesaurus)

Go to Google. Look in the upper right hand corner and click on iGoogle. It changed my life and I am already organized!

Lainey-Paney said...

...I want one too.

Anonymous said...

I would like an assistant, too. The most important thing would be for it to do dishes. And to fold/put away laundry.

Jess Riley said...

I want a robot, too! But I want mine to go to the office for me and do my day job.