Saturday, November 03, 2007

Slippery Road Driving Skills Needed

This barn is located at one end of our road. At least once a year my husband drives his truck into it when the road is slippery. Luckily he doesn't do any damage, to the barn or himself, because the snowbank usually slows him down.


That's all I got today. I am heading out the door with E for a fun day of shopping out of state in a real mall. I will catch up on reading tomorrow. I apologize for any misspelled or confusing comments I may have left last night. I had about 4 hours sleep and no nap! Have a nice Saturday.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's too funny! Perhaps he should drive more slowly?

A day of shopping! Wow, that sounds fun! Have a great time!

Family Adventure said...

I'm surprised it's still standing, since it looks...ehem...old!

I hope you have a great day shopping!

Heidi

Gina said...

Have fun!

hellomelissa said...

beautiful old barns (inconveniently located or not) are what i love about country life. just be sure to post the photo of when the barn collapses onto someone's car, ok?

Kellan said...

That's the cutest little story and great photo. Have a great time shopping! See ya.

Karen MEG said...

What a great barn. I bet he's not the first to plow into it, nor the last.
Shopping... you're my kinda girl.
Have fun!

hellomelissa said...

WHERE IS YOUR SUNDAY POST ms. NABLOPOMO?

HOP TO IT!